Surrogacy International, Inc.
Now with locations in Santa Barbara and Los Olivos, CA
Becoming a surrogate is the selfless act of helping an infertile individual or couple realize their dream of becoming a parent. Through the surrogacy process you and the intended parent(s) will embark on a profound and rewarding journey. While there is indeed significant monetary compensation for you, it is the satisfaction of having fulfilled a lifetime dream and helping create a family that is immeasurable.
- Have given birth to at least one child
- Be between the ages of 21 and 40
- Be of sound health with no serious medical problems or conditions
- Have had no pre-term deliveries unless under extenuating circumstances (i.e. twins)
- Agree to have a full medical exam including blood tests, drug screen, and other required procedures/exams
- Agree to participate in the required psychological screenings and background checks
Be a part of the miracle in your community and earn